Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The 2010 Tree






Well, the tree is up and the outside is decorated. I completely redid the tree this year, changed the lights, garland, and only put up the most important ornaments. How do ya'll like my little elf that helped me? I still have some things to put up inside, but I have decided to not do the village this year, one reason being the little elf. She has begun to really investigate things. I put at the bottom of the tree an Angel, Santa, snowman, Christmas tree, and a bell so I could let her start to learn about Christmas essentials. She loves the Angel baby ornament and Santa. Angel baby ornament is a blond haired little Angel girl dressed in pink that I got for her last year. If you say love the baby, she loves Angel baby ornament, and if you say love HO HO, she goes to Santa! It is so neat watching her learn something new everyday. I am very fortunate to have them so close. Oldest son killed a huge deer with his bow the other day. It is his first Pope and Young. If you do not have hunters in your family you may not know what that is, but it is something that true hunters dream of. Hubby had a big birthday Saturday! We had some old friends we have not seen in quite a while come over for football and supper. Very quiet, relaxing, and enjoyable. It was 14 degrees this morning when I got up! That is really unusual for us. I like it, cause it means snuggly time. Little son crawled up in the bed with me last night to watch football and was still there this morning. I really miss those days with him, you know he's at that age where mom may not be the most important person in his life, but thanks cold weather for getting a snuggle time. Ya'll take care and be safe. Please pray for our soldiers and their families. Smile and laugh!! Be healthy and happy. Hug those you love. REMEMBER THE REASON FOR THE SEASON, JESUS CHRIST!!! God bless ya'll!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little elf helper you have.
    Love the headgear.
    Your tree looks great by the way.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete