Thursday, December 31, 2009

Finishing projects!!

I woke up this morning and decided to finish several projects I have been working on. This is an apron for my co-worker. She has been really sweet to me and helped me to adjust to the transition of my new job. She and her husband own a restaurant and she helps where is needed. She may be waiting tables, cooking, running the cash register, or just hostessing. She wears an apron and has been talking about how hers were worn out, so she has a new one to wear tonight to bring in the new year. We are staying in tonight. I quit going out for New Years a long time ago. I have plans to paint and sew for the next 4 days. I also have been cleaing out some and I plan on continuing with that task. I hope 2010 brings ya'll great times filled with love, health, and laughter. Stay safe tonight if you go out. Happy New Year and may God bless ya'll!!!

2 comments:

  1. We have always stayed in with just family!
    I'm sure your co-worker will love the apron.
    Hope 2010 holds all good things for you Patsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute apron! found you via skip to my lou. oh! and i was in bed by 10pm new year's eve!

    ReplyDelete