Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baby Blanket





How ya'll doing today? We are just fine. Oldest son made it home safe and sound Monday--thanks for the added prayers; Youngest son's pee wee football team won their first game last night--WOOP WOOP; daughter and her lil family are all wonderful-Angel baby will be a year old Saturday; my dad is feeling good; me and hubby are great, and it really feels like FALL here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope ya'll are the same and being blessed in many ways. The pic I showed today is a little baby blanket I finished last week. I love the colors, imagine that, it has pink in it! The back is a pale lime green minky dot, the ruffle brown and pink polka dot cotton. I love the combonation of colors in this. Angel baby just came to see me for a little while, so I better be going. Have a blessed day! Be safe, happy, healthy. Hug those you love. Smile and laugh. God bless ya'll!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the blanket. The colors are great.
    I need one of my own. :)


    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the baby blanket ... I know it is so soft!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete