Monday, April 5, 2010

Bibs and Burp Pads
















Hey ya'll!! Hope everyone had a blessed Easter. We had a grand time. Ate way to much, but spent a lot of time with immediate family and extended family. Tonight is a big night in the Turner household. Well, we are March Madness gurus and we are yelling for Butler. I love to see an underdog do the impossible in most peoples eyes. Basketball has always been very popular for me. I played in highschool and was fortunate to be on a team that holds a record in the Guiness Book of Records. My high school girls team won 100 straight games back in the 70's, and as far as I know that record still holds. We will watch the Connecticut girls tomorrow play for a victory, but tonight we are Butler bulldog fans. The pics above are some bibs and burb pads I made recently. One was for a little girl and the other for a boy. Nothing fancy, but I thought they turned out really cute. I have done really well with these and sold about 10 so far.



Just a quick note to tell you about a new blog I started today. It is my pottery blog. I have made pottery for about 5 years, but for the last 2 1/2 years I really have done nothing due to my work hours. Recently , as we all know, I changed jobs and I have my free time back, so I started dabbling in my pottery. I will continue this blog with family moments and craft projects--sewing, art, paper--and the new one will only be for pottery. If you get a chance, stop by and let me know what you think about my stuff. The site is http://rough-edges-pottery.blogspot.com/.



Good night ya'll!! Have a great evening. Be safe, healthy, happy. Hug those you love. Smile and please laugh. God bless ya'll!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love aqua and brown together?! The bib is adorable.

    ReplyDelete