Thursday, April 22, 2010

Icee Cream Sundaes





We have been playing soccer, going on field trips, making pottery, working, and some little person has a tooth since I last saw ya'll. My youngest child (11y/o) is on his 5th grade field trip. They go to a wonderful place in Tennessee every year and the kids love it. He left yesterday and will be back tomorrow. Angel Baby got her first tooth last Friday. Youngest and I spent the weekend in Ridgeland, Mississippi playing soccer in the district tourny last weekend. They came in 4th and we are to go to the state tourny next weekend in Gulfport, MS. I have been really back at pottery. After my 2 1/2 year hiatus, no one can believe I really came back. I have been just trying out new glazes they have gotten since I was there on old pieces I had done long ago, but never glazed. I just bought new clay this last week and started making new stuff. I will share some pics later. My doc is back from his vacation and the office is back on full swing. Tonight Angel Baby and I are going downtown to Art Alfresco--this is when the stores stay open late and highlight certain artists, there are sidewalk musicians, carriage rides and trolley rides, it is really a great time. Her mom is working to 7 and if we are still hanging in there when she gets off she plans to meet us. Hubby is in New Orleans working and it is just me here. I thought it would be very quiet, but last night my son's neighbor called me and my grandpuppy had escaped from the backyard. Son was off somewhere and had no service on his phone, so I went to get the dog--Might I say I was in my pj's!! These people are my old neighbors, so I really did not care how I was dressed. They caught, Trip-grandpuppy #2, and helped me get him in the house. Son finally got service and checked in to find out I was dog catching. He came home real quick and took over. I really had a great visit with my old neighbors, so I did not care about the excursion. The outfit above is something new for Angel Baby. I thought it turned out cute. I altered the smocking plate a little to fit the little one.


Gotta get going downtown. Ya'll take care.Be safe, healthy, happy. Smile and laugh. Hug those you love. Pray for our nation. God bless ya'll!!!

10 comments:

  1. I have some unglazed pots downstairs, they belong to my son-in-law. I think he has forgot about them. At one point, I helped with cutting stars into the large clay lanterns he made.

    Your new outfit for Angel Baby is very sweet, Patsy.
    ♥...Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to take a picture of Angel Baby, when she has that adorable outfit on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet!
    Visitor from I'm loving it Fridays
    http://thismumsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!!

    Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It! Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!!

    I'm hosting a blog party right now and I'd love it if you stopped by. Hope to see you at Saturday is Crafty Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to Saturday is Crafty Day @ along for the ride! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great idea! Thanks for linking up to check me out saturday www.iamonly1woman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Turned out great. Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft.

    ReplyDelete