Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mixed Media Canvas





Today is beautiful! Sun is shining and expected temperature is in the 80's. Plan on painting most of the day. I have been asked to do a monogram door hanging and a matching door hanging for a friend. I am going to do the monogram in teal, pink, yellow, lime green and white. I thought this would represent summer appropriately and the matching door hanging will be flip flops in the same colors. I will post a pic when I am through. The pic above is one I did with scrapbook paper and paint. I love doing these mixed media canvases. Just a little something for today. Ya'll take care. Be happy, healthy, safe. Hug those you love. Smile and Laugh. Pray for the family of those miners and the ones that have not been found. I believe in Miracles!! God bless ya'll!!!

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate your postive posts, very uplifting.
    Yes, I believe in Miracles, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Patsy!
    ♥...Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely message. Love that you used paper and paint! Would love to have you stop by the Sunday Showcase Party if you get a chance ~ Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete