Thursday, August 13, 2009

Great Blogpost

Just a quick post this morning. While sipping my coffee this morning and blog hopping I found this great blog http://somedaycrafts.blogspot.com/ She finds wonderful DIY projects that people have posted on their blog and highlights them on hers. Really neat!! Go see . It is well worth the visit!! Have a blessed day and I will see ya'll later this evening.


Thursday Time Out
Stop, take a deep breath, blow out slowly. Life is to hectic and fast. Slow down, stop and smell the roses. Laugh. Sing. Thank God everyday that He has given you another day to love.
"Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you".......James 4:8

2 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my little blog and I look forward to reading yours!
    your friend..Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Someday Crafts too!!! Followed it for months now....she seems to find everything!

    ReplyDelete